9.28.2009

Dancing w/ the Stars

Last night we made Maggie a playlist and let her listen to some tunes! She chased the music all around my belly, and seriously I thought she was going to jump out! She moved and danced the entire time. If I ever get worried about her movement slowing down, we'll just play her some tunes on the Ipod. That should do the trick.

Some songs on Maggie's playlist:
1- Father and Daughter- Paul Simon
2- Soul One- Blind Melon
3- Bulletproof- Radiohead
4- The Wind- Cat Stevens
5- Isn't She Lovely- Stevie Wonder
6- Ghost in You- Counting Crows
7- Street Spirit- Radiohead
8- Something In the Way She Moves- James Taylor
9- Steady As We Go- Dave Matthews
10- The Luckiest- Ben Folds

She really LOVED Radiohead! She danced and moved to their songs the most. I was a happy mamma!!

PS...Anyone watch Castle Monday nights at 9, right after Dancing with the Stars? Its really good! You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment