You know when you go a long time without blogging...you feel that your next blog should be something really good because people have been checking your blog waiting to see what you write. Well I have a good excuse people!! Margaret Grace Moore (Maggie) arrived October 16, 2009 at 3:39pm weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz and 19 inches long! Not to mention a head full of dark black hair!! She is an angel! All you bloggers told me how much my pregnancy complaints and pains would be worth it...but I don't think I could possibly fathom the happiness of motherhood until it happened! I have a smile on my face all day long. I just sit and stare at her half the day. She really is such a good baby. She fusses at times, but all in all, she eats and sleeps when she is supposed to! I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a joy in my life!!
Now I won't even go into detail about everything I went through in the hospital. Let's just say after 6 nights at Forrest General, I am SOOOO glad to be home and it might be a long long time til I am blogging about #2 on the way. For now, Maggie occupies my time quite nicely. I can see why moms say it is a full time job! BC IT IS!! But it is the best job in the whole wide world! I am smitten...
Also...I think you fall in love with your husband all over again after going through this process together and seeing the way he connects with our little girl! He is so good with her, and is going to be the best daddy! Not to mention they look exactly alike! His mom brought baby pictures of him this weekend. I will have to get the scanner out. He and Maggie were twins at birth!
Here are recent pics!!


I have definately been blog stalking you, thinking now I know she had that baby by now! She is soooo precious! And everything you said about motherhood is true... you don't really understand it until they get here. She and Josie weighed the same!Congratulations! And it will only get better and better, if that is possible!
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HER!!! She is so adorable! The second pic looks just like Brian. I still see you in the shape of her little face. You are going to love all of that hair. You will be able to put bows in it before most baby girls. Both my girls had that much hair and that was the first comment I would get. We love you guys, and Claire and Ella are dying to see their cousin! Aunt Kelli
ReplyDeleteMaggie is beautiful!!! Sounds like you are adjusting well. I am so happy for you guys. Yes, you are right, you don't really know what it is like until you are holding that precious baby in your arms. It all just gets better and better. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe is absoultely adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my word!!!!!!!!!! Kimberly, she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to come hold her! I've never met Brain, but from pictures I've seen, she does look like him! Six days in the hospital? What? I hope things are okay! Miss you girl! Can't wait to catch up!
ReplyDelete