When I dropped Maggie off at my moms, she was asleep. When I picked her up a few hours later, she hadn't even made a peep. This child is a sleeper!! Thank the lord!! She went to sleep last night at 11, and only got up one time in the night to eat around 3. She is such a little angel! I can't believe she will be a month old on Friday. This time at home with her is flying by way too fast. I am supposed to go back to work in 4 weeks. I can't even talk about it!!!
Tomorrow morning we are doing Maggie's newborn photo shoot! I am so excited and can't wait to capture her at this precious little age! The photographer is coming to our house so it works out perfectly. I will post the link to the pictures when I get them back!
Brian and I entered the tech world this week and I am very proud of myself. I got a blackberry! And he got the new HTC touch phone. He is obsessed with his. His is so cool though! Of course...I really could care less about mine and have learned the basics, calling, texting, etc. I did learn how to get on facebook with my phone and that has been awesome! And my favorite feature...taking pictures! I now have a camera on my phone and I can send picture messages. Watch out! If I have your number you may be getting pictures of Maggie quite often:)
Did you not read my last blog about thinking I was skinny after child birth????? DO not go shopping yet. It's depressing... but I promise it will come off! I am so glad she is a good sleeper. It makes your life so much nicer. We need to see pictures when you blog.
ReplyDelete