3.09.2010

Maggie the Magician

Maggie should have her own show. I mean she is better than David Copperfield. She can make a paci disappear in less than 1 second flat. It will be in her mouth one second, the next, NO where to be seen. She is going through this stage where she puts everything in her mouth. She also likes to take the paci out of her mouth and put it back in over and over again. The problem is, most times she drops it before it makes it back in her mouth. Brian and I did a house clean yesterday to find all the missing pacis. We found some behind the bed, in the bed sheets, under the sofa, under the recliner, behind the changing station, etc.

We are home today with our first ear infection. Maggie started running a 102 fever early Sunday morning and hasn't been feeling well since. She could hardly eat or sleep she was so sick. We went to the doctor yesterday and she has an ear infection. Poor thing keeps grabbing her ear and trying to rub it on anything nearby. I'm sure this is the first of many ear infections, but she is just so pitiful it breaks my heart. They gave her that really good pink bubblegum medicine that I used to get so excited about when I was a kid. I must admit, I took a swallow. I love that stuff! Brought back many memories of being a kid. Its the simple things in life that make me happy, like my child's amoxicillin.

Bouncing in our new Jenny Jump Up!

Are you talking to me???

We like to wear our teething rings as bracelets. Teaching her to accessorize at an early age.

Happy Spring from my little bunny


On our way to take Easter pics with Heather!! They turned out so good. Post some soon.

Today...sick...very sleepy:(


3 comments:

  1. Poor baby! Jackson has a bad upper respiratory infection-something's going around. I cannot believe you tasted that nasty medicine!! You're crazy! I'm glad you like the pics :) Do you want me to email them to you so you can post them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Maggie is sick, it is awful having to watch them feel bad. And I love, love, love the bubble gum Amoxicillin myself. When I was little, if my brother or I had to take it, the other got a spoon full, too. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Maggie!!! Ford has had 4 ear infections. Did they give you any pain ear drops? I didn't get them the first time but asked on round 2. I am hoping we can get tubes if he has another one. Watch out for that medicine... it can cause BAD diaper rash.

    ReplyDelete