3.22.2010

Saltines and Ginger Ale

Yep! You read right. Saltines and ginger ale. This was what I drove 4 hours to Destin to eat. No Skippers tuna dip(my favorite), no good wine from the wine outlet, no steamed shrimp or any shrimp for that matter! I got the stomach virus!! And it was a bad one! I was in bed for most of the trip, but was still able to enjoy our first family vacation with Maggie! She was a little angle the whole trip. We didn't get to take her down to the beach bc it was too cold, but of course she was still able to wear her bikini in the house!



Strolling around Seaside

We were able to fit in some time the last day to hit the outlet malls. I didn't feel very good, but of course I was able to still spend some money! I got Maggie so many cute outfits for this summer. I cannot wait! Brian and I laughed on the way home. We said this will be the first of many vacations where we come back with tons of stuff for Maggie and nothing for ourselves. I guess our focus has changed!

Maggie is into everything lately and I am loving every minute of it. I can't put anything near her unless it is ok for her to put in her mouth. The other day I looked over and she had picked up my cup of water and was trying to drink it.


but then she saw that I "busted" her

This is her new favorite position. She has just noticed that she can reach her toes and that's all she wants to do.

3 comments:

  1. So when I read the title to your blog I sooooooo thought you were about to say you were pregnant AGAIN!!!!! Love the busted picture of Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were pregnant too!! Love the picture of Maggie getting "caught" with the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes 3 that thought you were preggo!! Hate you were sick! We all had a stomach virus on our first family vacay (Austin, TX) too. Her bikini is too cute! I have to restrain myself when I go to Gymboree- I want to buy her ALL the little girl stuff :)

    ReplyDelete