Nada. Nothing. That's what we've been doing. And it's been fabulous!!! Maggie is at the most fun age! She is talking and babbling up a storm and is starting to try and repeat what we do or say. She is saying mama, dada, baba(bottle), hey and bye. She is eating some real food now, but I am having trouble deciding on easy things to fix that she can eat. Any suggestions on foods you first started your children on would be greatly appreciated!!
I just LOVE to watch Maggie play. She is learning so much and I love to watch her figure things out for herself. She gets so excited. She is moving up to the big girl room at school (the 1 yr old room). I am so nervous about it! This means no cribs, no bouncy seats, and no swings! She will take 1 nap a day on her nap mat, and I feel sorry for the person who tries to get her to sleep on it! I have a feeling she will be trying to crawl all over the place. She will enjoy the bigger room though. They go outside more and do fun projects that she didn't get to do in the infant room.
Some pics from the weekend...
Spent Saturday playing outside!
Precious pics! Maggie is such a little doll :) I'm not a very good one to ask about foods. Kenadie's not too picky of an eater, but guess like most kids, likes the staples mac n' cheese, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets... At almost 3, I try my best to make her eat what we are eating, but usually have to pull out some staples(fruits & veggies) that I know she will eat.
ReplyDeleteOne of the first things Jackson ate was spaghetti- and he loved it and had fun eating it :) Potatoes are always good. Jackson also liked to eat plums and peaches, probably because he could hold it easily. Hope that helps!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny. You have said at least 50 times you love the age she is at or she is at your favorite age!!! I have learned that they are all great! Embrace everyday.
ReplyDeleteFord hasn't gotten a tooth since February. He eats sliced cheese, baby yogurt, peas, green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, sliced ham or turkey, or whatever we eat that isn't too chewy.