I have to say...morning time is my absolute favorite!! I go running in her room like I haven't seen her in 2 weeks when she wakes up. I put her in her bumbo every morning while I fix her bottle, and I always take a picture. I love her big rested eyes and messed up hair, and she's just so darn cute in the morning. These are pics from this week...

Maggie has her 9 month check up next week. I swear I feel like she was just born yesterday. I know you all feel the same. I seriously cannot believe how fast they grow.
Some Maggie Facts:
She wears a size 12 or 18 month clothes!
She has her 2 bottom teeth in and her fangs!! Good thing vampires are in style!
She pulls up on everything and stands by herself without holding on. Walking is just around the corner!!
Some things Maggie loves to do!
Tear up magazines and newspapers
play with Sadie's balls
chew on an empty bottled water
watch Baby Einstein over and over while sitting in a pile of toys
rock!! (thank goodness bc this is something I still love to do too)
she just opened my kitchen cabinets for the first time today...time to baby proof!!
I love that you take morning pictures, I used to do that but I didn't keep up like that. She is just getting prettier every time I see her.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteAlways loved morning time, too. Love her big eyes and messy hair ;)
ReplyDeletePS- she's starting to look like you.
I saw Maggie at school last week, she was just smiling and cutting up so cute! Her smile is precious.
ReplyDelete