We are in to EVERYTHING these days!!!
I made it through my first work meeting without Maggie!! For the record...Brian passed with flying with colors. I will feel confident leaving Maggie with him anytime!!! He did great!! I think they really bonded!
Maggie was a good little helper when I was packing for NYC. She liked to take everything out of the suitcase as I was putting it in.



We had a great weekend! I got home late Thursday night but did not have to work on Friday. I spent a much needed day relaxing just loving on Maggie!! Saturday we had my family over to cookout.
Sunday night we went to the Stars and Stripes event downtown for the 4th! It was a great turnout with an awesome blues band and we had a great time!!





Glad you made it back safely! I love the pics-especially the one of Maggie and your dad :)
ReplyDelete