Hi! My name is Sadie Suzanne Roberts Moore. I used to be the boss of the house, but lately, this is where I spend most of my time. On the outside looking in. See...things have changed a lot since my little sister Maggie came into this world. I'm ok with it, bc I love Maggie very much. But I sure do miss being the queen bee. I miss sleeping on the bed with my mommy and daddy. I miss being inside most of the day, and sleeping on the couch whenever I wanted to.
But when I am inside, this is where you will find me when Maggie is sleeping. I like to make sure she is protected at all times.


And I let her practice pulling up on me. Sometimes she pulls my ears or my tail and it doesn't feel very good, but I still let her do it bc I love her! After all, she IS my little sister and my best friend.


This week I gave my parents quite the scare. I quit eating for 4 days and starting throwing up. They took me to the vet, and the vet ran all kinds of tests and xrays and determined I had swallowed something about 3 inches by 2 inches and the vet couldn't figure out what it was. I will NEVER tell what I got into, but whatever it was it gave me quite the upset tummy. The vet was recommending exploratory stomach surgery to see what the object was that I swallowed, and to remove it. However, I spent the night at the vets office and they gave me some nausea medicine amongst other things, and now my stomach is feeling back to normal again, so we didn't have to do the surgery! I know my mommy and daddy were happy about that. Whatever I swallowed is probably still in my stomach, but it isn't bothering me anymore!!
It's nice to meet everyone! Maybe I will blog again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment