
So I really meant to post on Father's Day but we have had a lot going on around here. I am studying for a new product for overactive bladder in preparation for a 3 day meeting next week in NYC. Yes, I have to leave Maggie again and Brian will be holding the fort down this time. Maggie had her ENT check up this morning, and everything looks great! He even let me and my mom look at the tubes through his ear thing(not sure what it is called). We could see the inside of her eardrum and the tubes were bright blue. It was crazy!
Needless to say, I wanted to post on Father's Day about Maggie's father!! I don't post a lot about Brian on here, mainly bc he really takes no part in my blog and doesn't read it very often, which is another blog in itself. He isn't much of a facebook or email guy, so you can see blogging would really be a stretch. He reads them when I tell him to though!!
Brian is the best daddy in the world. He is playful, loving, encouraging and so very patient. He is such a hard worker, and I don't think I have ever heard him complain a day in his life. He would work 20 hour days and weekends and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't complain. He is a God fearing man, and the spiritual leader of this family. He would give the shirt off his back for anyone, and loves to help others out. In fact, he is quite the helper around the house also!! He is a diaper changing, middle of the night waking, bottle feeding, bath giving daddy just to name a few!!! Brian wanted a boy so bad when we first found out we were pregnant. If you go back and look at my first few blogs, I also thought we were having a boy. But now...Brian says he wants 3 girls. Maggie has totally stolen his heart!!! She will get anything she wants out of him...I'm sure of it! There is a very special bond between a daughter and her daddy, and I can't wait for Maggie to grow up and LOVE Brian the way that I LOVE my daddy.





Happy Father's Day Brian! I couldn't have picked a more perfect father for our precious Maggie!!
And Happy Father's Day to my Dad, who I think is perfect as well!!
Very nice blog... And all true!! Love you, mom
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet. I hope he read that one!
ReplyDelete