Well please say a prayer for my little buggy tomorrow morning. She is getting tubes bright and early. I have been avoiding thinking about it, so I have not blogged about it yet. I am so very very nervous, but I look forward to the end result. I can't wait to have my baby feeling so much better and able to hear again!!
look at my size 2 big feet

Some things I absolutely positively LOVE about Maggie...well I love EVERYTHING about Maggie but these are a few of my favorite things...
1- her baby scent that never goes away
2- the way her face lights up when I pick her up from daycare
3- her messed up sweaty hair when she wakes up from a nap
4- her determination in everything she is attempting to do
5- the way she opens up and says AHHH as I bring the spoon to her mouth
6- the way she puts her head on my shoulder like a baby when she doesn't feel good
7- rocking her to sleep (cheek to cheek)
8- her thighs, I think I kiss them 100 times a day
9- the way she smiles and holds her arms out when Brian gets home from work
10- her ticklish spots, I torture her often with them
Next time I blog I will hopefully have a baby with no ear infections, no fluid, no pain, and no high fevers. I can't wait to have my little baby bug back to normal.






No comments:
Post a Comment