Maggie took her first step today!!! She has been balancing well on her on lately, so we figured this was coming soon! Today she decided to take a step, then another, then another! She took 3 steps today before falling down. She was very excited and very proud of herself...can't you tell?!!
She is outgrowing all of her clothes so quickly! I just bought her all 18 month clothes and now they are getting tight! We especially like her pink daisy dukes bc they show off her rolls in those thighs!!


She's such a beautiful little girl-who I desperately need to see more *hint hint*. So happy you were there to witness those first steps!! I love her facial expressions. I think she and Jackson could win awards for best expressions ever ;)
ReplyDeleteGo Maggie!! I love those rolls;))
ReplyDeleteYaaay Maggie! Yall are in trouble now! I cannot believe she is going to be in the big girl class now! It has all happened so fast!
ReplyDelete