9.28.2010

Mr. Mom

This past week was at blur. First Maggie had the stomach virus, then Brian, then me! Brian had to play Mr. Mom for 2 days bc I was too sick to get out of bed. Some of his tasks included dressing, bathing, feeding, taking to and from school, etc etc. He did wonderful!! I was very impressed with his Mr. Mom skills. He even had to take her to the doctor by himself. He only called 5 times during the whole doctor visit, which I thought was pretty good. :) He took Maggie to Target after her appointment to get her medicine and called me shortly after he got there to say..."How do I pee when I have Maggie?" I chuckled, "HA!!!!! YOU DON'T!! Welcome to my world!!"
All ready for school by Daddy!!

prime example of her hourly temper tantrum...


Notice all the scratches on her face...we bang our head on something at least 10 times a day. NO...that's an understatement. More like 20. The girl is a monkey and climbs up everything!

oooh...she cuts her little eyes at me and I can see myself so much in her. Oh goodness I am in for it!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry yall were so sick! We all have strep here!:(
    She is just toooooo cute with those looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless yall's hearts!! I know the feeling...miserable! Maggie is adorable:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed out loud at her throwing a fit!! I didn't believe it, but now I see it, hey at least it's cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not believe a word you say. That precious baby wouldn't throw a fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Brian! Glad yall are feeling better. Hope it stays far, far away from out house.

    ReplyDelete