12.15.2010

Currently...

I stole this from other blogs...

Things I am currently in to right now...

7. Leopard



6. Speaking of Kourtney...her blog!! Yes, I check it everyday for updates. Ok...I could totally be a Kardashian.
http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com/


5. Sunday night TV!!!! I start looking forward to this around Wednesday each week, and seriously count the days down til "my shows" are on, as Brian calls them. He knows Sunday from 8-10 I am out of pocket, and I'm totally ok with my 2 hrs of "me" time once a week!

4. COFFEE!!! I feel like I spent the last 2 yrs of my life pregnant or nursing, so I am definitely indulging in some caffeine lately!! And there is something about the day Starbucks brings out their red cups for Christmas...its gives me the warm fuzzies

3. Vitamins- I am a vitamin junkie. I could do a whole blog about what all you should be taking right now, but I will spare you...it's the drug rep in me!

2. My Daily Devotional

1. And my #1 Obsession of 2010...YOU GUESSED IT!!!



Yes, I realize I should have bought these jammies 1 size bigger. Oh, did I mention I am obsessed with Christmas pj's also!




2 comments:

  1. You're #1 obsession is the cutest! And I love her belly hanging out of the pjs :)

    I have no idea who the Kardashians are-seriously. I hope you still like me after I admitted that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, would you mind doing a post on what vitamins I should be taking??! I'm only half kidding. I'd like to know ;) And I have a soft spot for belly pictures too. So, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete