We had Maggie's 18 month check up this week. She is 33 inches long(85th percentile) and 25 lbs(50th percentile). He said she is growing up instead of out, and had a huge growth spurt since her last appointment. She is going to have her daddy's figure I think!
Some things about Maggie that I just have to write down. She is the most lovey dovey child I have ever seen. She wants to be touching me at all times, and sitting in my lap with her cheek pressed against my cheek. She gives a million kisses and hugs a day. She is just so affectionate and I absolutely adore it! NOW...she is also MISS INDEPENDENT though. She will not let me do anything for her anymore. Its quite frustrating sometimes, but I have to laugh because she totally gets it from me! She is busy busy busy. I mean she will not sit down for 2 seconds. She will hardly sit down and watch a TV show. She will hardly stop to eat. Speaking of eating, she has become the pickiest eater alive. Dinner is a struggle every night. She would eat fruit and cheese for every meal if it was up to her.
She is speaking in sentences, but who knows what she is saying. She babbles and every once in a while I'll catch a word I can understand. We are working on counting to 10, and she does pretty good. She cannot remember her 4's or 7's. She knows some of her colors. She still LOVES to read. She is still pretty shy around other people. It takes her a good 30 minutes to an hour to warm up when we go anywhere and then she is fine. I don't mind if she clings to me though:)
Warming up donuts in the oven
Live at 5 downtown. This is a little festival downtown Hattiesburg puts on every Friday night of April and October. There is food and live music and Mags loves it!! She dances and runs around and plays with her friends.

We also took her to Zoo Blues at the Hattiesburg Zoo. The zoo is probably her second favorite place to be, first being anywhere outside!



And last but not least, we got a visit from her cousins. These girls love each other so much and it was so cute to watch them play and interact. I wish they weren't so far away and we could play every weekend!!






STAY TUNED...my sister is having her baby on Friday!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! Will post pictures soon of the very anticipated Jack Crumpton!!
I LOVE the cupcake outfit! Precious!! Our dinner struggles aren't much different tho :/ Keep us posted on Allison! I love these sweet Maggie posts.
ReplyDeleteI love Maggie :)
ReplyDelete