4.26.2011

Easter 2011

Mags had a fun filled Easter weekend. Warning: TONS of pictures

Wednesday night Dada was out of town so Mags and I dyed Easter eggs. Or should I say Maggie did, she would NOT let me touch her eggs or help her out at all!!!! This was very hard for me bc I wanted to show her how to do it and help her make "pretty" eggs, but I had to sit back and let her learn on her on. She is Miss Independent for sure!!




Standing guard over her eggs, still would NOT let me touch them!

Thursday was Maggie's Easter Egg Hunt and party at school!!

She did so great! I was worried she wouldn't know what to do, but she caught on immediately and had a basket full of eggs by then end!



Sometimes we need a little help from our friends:)


Chowing down on her party food



Sunday the Easter Bunny stopped by our house. He must have known Mags has been such a good girl!!

As soon as she saw her new piggy book, it was over. She didn't want to see what else the Easter Bunny brought.

Until she saw her new tennis racket, and then it was really over! This girl is athletic!! She knew exactly what to do with the tennis racket and was really quite good. YaYa gave her a soccer ball last week and she kicks it all around the house. I think we will have this girl in sports as soon as she is old enough! I can't wait!


Then we got dressed and waited on everyone to come over for lunch. We went to our church's Saturday night Easter service, which was really nice to relax and enjoy each other Sunday morning. We had everyone over to our house for Easter lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard!



The bubbles were a huge hit! Thanks Easter Bunny!

My 2 lovies just LOVE each other so much:)

The Easter Bunny stopped by YaYa and Pops too and brought her a new baby buggy! She loved it and pushed it all around the house, running into my walls several times too!


Very excited about the Velveteen Rabbit


And the hunt begins...



So proud of herself for finding all the eggs!




And how special to have the 2 great grandmothers here too!!


Hope everyone had a blessed Easter! I know ours was!!

3 comments:

  1. The Velveteen Rabbit is my FAVORITE pic of her yet! That is just precious! But, I love all of them, too :)

    PS- Come see us, soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her expressions are priceless! I think you have a drama queen in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooooo stinkin cute that it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete