4.25.2011

John Russell Crumpton

Sweet little Jack Crumpton arrived Friday night at 6:59pm, weighing 7 lbs 7 oz and measuring 21 inches long. He is pure sweetness and perfection. Everyone is doing great! He is home now and getting adjusted just fine!! I must say, I was impressed with Maggie's behavior this weekend. She was a big girl about baby Jack coming into this world. She was very gentle with him, and liked to touch his feet. Mags has been the queen bee in our family for a year and 1/2 now, so she did great sharing YaYa and Pop for the first time!!

We love you Jack!!!




Stay tuned for pictures of Mags big Easter weekend. I only took 280 pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! He is adorable! I can't wait to see the Easter pictures of Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is precious! Can't wait to see the Easter pics :)

    ReplyDelete