9.20.2011

Miller's Baby Shower

My sweet sisters and friends hosted a baby shower for Miller this past Saturday. It was a lovely party and I am so thankful to have such wonderful and caring people in my life!! It was perfect. The food was delicious! I have been playing with my new goodies all week and I couldn't be more excited to be having a baby BOY!

Jack...the most perfect baby on the planet...seriously!!







Aghhh....my sweet friends. Every single picture of Melanie looked just like this. I could have posted 10. It's a shame she is never happy!!

Maggie was a great big help opening presents!! She actually did good not thinking every thing was for her. I was proud of her!!


The tissue paper was her favorite part!

Glad to get my pretty baby book!

Alison(her house) and me!

sweet sweet cousins and Aunt Kelli

gorgeous table, yummy yummy food!




being silly after the shower. such fun times


my mom and me. gosh i think we look alike. or at least I'm giving myself that compliment. ha!


This baby shower was extra special! For those who have been following my blog since 2009, I got the swine flu before my baby shower with Maggie and we had to cancel it. So after 3 pregnancies in 3 years, this was the first baby shower I wasn't the hostess for and it was quite nice!! I feel blessed beyond measure! Thanks to all who helped make this extra special for me!

Now...I have been working on the nursery quite a bit. Walls are painted light blue! Bedding is on crib! Dresser/Changing Table is in! Waiting on book shelf, drapes, and my hubby to hang things on walls. So blog post coming soon on the nursery reveal:)!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your shower! Miller racked up! Can't wait to see the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I hate that I missed the shower but I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! Can't wait to see the nursery!Oh and you look just like your pretty momma!

    ReplyDelete