We had an awesome Valentines Day! The night before, Brian took his sweet little Valentine on a date. She was so excited! He came home from work and had her candy and flowers, then took her to Rocket City Diner to get her favorite macaroni and cheese! It was so cute and sweet and I was smiling all night just thinking about the conversations they might be having.
On Valentines, Brian came home with bleu cheese stuffed filets from Longhorn, loaded baked potatoes, and salad. We ate together as a family and it was the perfect low key Valentines Day yet! Maggie and Miller got me really sweet cards, and Brian got me flowers and a new purse that I had been wanting! Plus, my sweet Daddy brought me tulips! I'm a lucky girl!
Also, sweet Maggie made her Daddy a present. Thank you pinterest!
Read my other new post below! 2 posts in one day!! I'm on a roll!

Sweet! I love Maggie's present to Daddy!
ReplyDeleteI love her present too! What a great Dada!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love her gift :)
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet of Daddy Brian!! Daddy/daughter time makes my heart melt!!
ReplyDelete