7.26.2012

Busy As a Bee

The months of June and July were jam packed with things going on. I had baby showers, engagement parties, birthday parties, we added on to our house(another blog to come), summer camp for Mags, doc appointments for Miller, and now a garage sale this weekend!! Whew! It appears as though August is going to be even crazier!! Here are some of the highlights!

He's officially a belly laugher. Always laughing at his big sister!


We tried food for the first time! Squash! He loves food now. He eats baby food 2-3 times a day. If he would get some teeth in, we would try real food! But for now, we are enjoying his toothless little grin.

He loves taking afternoon strolls. If it isn't too hot!!!


He discovered the exersaucer. He loved it at first but now he is kind of over it already!! He prefers to be on the floor able to roll every which way possible!

Maggie started summer camp with her best friend, Anna Caston, in matching dresses of course! :)

Miller getting good at lifting his head up!

Waiting on some FOOD!!!
 Too cool for school.


We've enjoyed several lazy mornings in our jammies with all this rain we've been having!

And enjoyed some 32 Degrees yogurt one HOT afternoon!

Sometimes Miller likes to dress up like his daddy.

He turned 7 months old! He weighs 21 lbs and is 28 inches long!

We had a very fairy princess picnic in our backyard! Only "Baby" was invited!
 Which meant we had to paint our nails first!!

Mags last day of summer camp was today. I am going to have to find some things to do to keep these kiddos occupied until fall school starts!

***Bad Mother Confession*** Last week I was so tired. Dog tired. I picked Maggie up from school and both of the kiddos fell asleep in the car on the way home. Now I knew if I tried to carry them in sleeping, for sure ONE of them would wake up! So what does a good mother who needs a nap do???? I pulled into our driveway, put my tahoe in park, and took a 45 min nap in the car with them!!!! I'm sure my neighbors were pretty impressed. Hey...you do what you gotta do. Right??

This past weekend I went to Advocare Success School with Lauren Banks Miller. This weekend was honestly one of the best things I have ever done in my life. With that being said, it deserves a whole blog post to itself! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Napping in the car, priceless! Maggie and Miller are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! These pics are great!!!... and a nap in the car! LOVVVE it!! I think I may try that in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I am just in LOVE with Miller! That last pic of them together deserves to be framed...hope you do that, Momma!!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete