Even though in 6 weeks we find out the sex! 6 WEEKS! It is going to fly by. And when we know that I will have a nursery to get to working on!! I can't wait!! We are trying to figure out how we are going to find out the sex. I have heard stories where you get the doctor to write it down on a sheet of paper and then you open the paper later when your whole family is around. I have heard of getting the doc to write it down and then taking it to a cake place and getting a cake made. You still won't know what the sex is...and you bring the cake home and open it up with family and friends gathered around. Or, we could just let the doc tell us...and then have a million phone calls to make afterwards. I am trying to decide if we find out at the office who to invite to the appointment. I think it would be fun for my parents and Brians mom to go with us. Not sure how we will do it...but I will let you know! I have a check up in 2 weeks and then the next time I go back is to find out the sex!! WOO HOO!! Then we can start really searching for the right name. By the way...we still think its a boy. Just a gut feeling...but Brian and I both have it. We will see!!
I am feeling good! A little tired at times...but feeling good! Food is starting to taste rather good to me. People keep asking if I have had any cravings yet...and I haven't. However, I did go to taco bell the other day(which I hate and haven't eaten in years.) I ordered soft tacos, just meat and cheese, and they were awesome! Hopefully I won't start craving taco bell soft tacos though. That would not help with weight gain!! The other thing I am starting to really want is frozen yogurt. The vanilla and chocolate swirl kind. YUMMY!!
I took some belly pics but you still can't really tell. I think in the next few weeks it will really become noticeable. I am 14 weeks this week!! My friends have told me they really started to show around 17 weeks or so. I can't believe I am already in the 2nd trimester. Seems like yesterday I was running around the house screaming that I was pregnant! Once the bump really shows...I will start posting some pics I promise!!
I'm guessing a girl... give the bump a rub from me!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a boy, too! Mr. Russell needs one anyway :) Glad you're feeling better. I started showing around 17 weeks, too. You need to mosey on down here and look at some of my maternity clothes.
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely a boy! A little nephew...that would be so sweet. Of course, Claire and Ella would love a girl cousin just as much! Aunt Kelli
ReplyDelete