4.15.2009

Morning Sickness is no fun!

Well I had my first incident with morning sickness yesterday. I took a shower and was getting ready for an interview, when I got all hot and dizzy and knew what was coming next.  I ran to the bathroom, and got really sick to say the least. I don't know if it was nerves anticipating the interview, but it was absolutely no fun. It took every bit of willpower I had to continue to get dressed up and drive to the interview. 

By the time I arrived at the place, I was feeling better. Thanks to a sausage biscuit I stopped and got on the way:)  The interview was for the Community Relations Director at a retirement and alzheimers home here in Hattiesburg. It is a random job for me I know, seeing as how I have no experience working with the elderly. The interview lasted 3 hours long, and it went great!! The position is something I would be very interested in. I would be in charge of sales for the empty rooms at the home, and I would work with physicians in the area to get their referrals when they are recommending it is time for a patient to be put in an assisted living home.  I have 2 pharmaceutical interviews next week. One in Baton Rouge on Monday, and one in Philadelphia, MS on Tuesday. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have a job offer. I have not told any of these candidates that I am pregnant, so hopefuly that will not be a deal breaker for any of them. It is hard making a decision based on how I think I am going to feel after the baby comes because I really have no idea what kind of work I will want to do then. I am not quite sure what God is calling me to do right now, and am praying hard that I will listen and hear what he is telling me!  Please pray for me that I make the right decision.

Hope everyone had a great Easter! We did! 14 people at my moms house was a lot of fun! And of course Brian enjoyed all of the desserts. He is still enjoying the left overs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment