6.30.2009

I lied!!

I did it! I know I told you I wouldn't do it in my previous post but I did it! I went shopping and threw up pink! So much for yellows and purples and greens. Everything I want to buy is pink. Her bedding is blue and pink. It is a vintage floral which Brian says looks like grandmothers drapes. Her sheets are pink. The walls are going to be pink! Which by the way...Brian will not have it any other way. He said the only color for a little girls nursery is pink! I bought a scrapbook today...PINK! What color drapes...PINK! I cannot help it! I thought I wasn't crazy about pink but all the little girl pink stuff is just too darn cute! Here is the fabric for her bedding. The floral will be the bumper and the stripe the bed skirt. I am having it made, with satin bows for the ties...pink of course!


Margaret Grace Moore is her name! Margaret and Grace are both family names.  I have written her name a million times in cursive to see what it will look like on a wedding invitation. Ha! Pretty I must say!

I am feeling ok! I am finally off the nausea medicine. It was hard at first but I think my body is used to it now. Couple aches and pains I am not used to. I have been having round ligament pains in my lower stomach and lower back. Doc says it will go away in a few weeks but my ligaments are stretching for Maggie to grow. Lovely...doesn't feel too good. And little footsies are swollen everyday when I get home, but I can usually talk someone into a foot rub! Work is going good though!  My new territory is much smaller and the doctors are very nice! It is just so darn hot out there by about 2 in the afternoon I am hot and sweaty and ready to dive into a swimming pool! Today I actually fell asleep waiting in a doctors office. They had to call my name 3 times before I heard them. Whoops!!  I've had some serious cravings lately. Red meat! I think I may be anemic bc my body is craving meat! Gummy bears are still a craving as well. And lately...soups. Tomato soup in particular.  And lots of water...I could drink several gallons a day! And McDonalds tea...way better than McAlisters!

Here is me starting my 24th week! Maggie is growing fast...but unfortunately so am I!!!!




1 comment:

  1. You know saying something is better than McAlister's sweet tea is grounds for de-friendship, right? J/K I knew you would change your mind about pink...I told Adam, "She's gonna look around and see all that pink and won't be able to resist it!" Glad you're feeling better, too.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete