We have a name!! Little Maggie Moore:) I cannot wait to meet her!! We have no idea what her middle name will be, or if her full name will be Margaret of just Maggie. One step at a time! We are doing good to just know Maggie for now!! Margaret is a family name on both sides so we will most likely go with that, but we will see!
Sorry I haven't been blogging to my full potential, but let me tell you...my nausea has taken a turn for the worst and I just have not felt up to doing much of anything!!!! It is all I can do to get up and go to work these days. My morning sickness is much worse. I think I may just be one of those very unlucky girls that keep the sickness throughout the entire pregnancy. Ugh! I am ready for her to be here already!!
We went to Jackson this weekend to look at cribs and nursery furniture. We got up at 6:30 Sat morning, which was a chore for me in the first place. We drove to Jackson and went to every stinking baby store they had there. I think we went to 9. We shopped the entire day and didn't buy one thing!!!! I just can't seem to find a crib that I like. This really shouldn't be that hard! Why am I so picky?! I have got to just pick one so we can get started on this nursery! I feel very behind. I have been looking at fabrics though. I am going to have the bedding made. There are SO many cute fabrics out there!
Here are so me pics of me starting my 23rd week. I feel very LARGE!! My feet are starting to swell after I work all day, but other than that, no uncomfortable aches or pains yet. She is still kicking and moving around like crazy!! I really don't think she ever sits still. Brian can't feel her yet, but I have a feeling in the next few weeks he will be able to. She is getting stronger by the minute!
Oh Kimberly, I love the name Maggie! Little Maggie Moore. Precious! I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well! Just think, you are more than half way there!
ReplyDelete