Like mother like daughter!! We have a little hippy on our hands. I think I need to quit listening to my 60's and 70's rock because little Ms. Moore has become quite the peace loving hippy! We had another ultrasound today. At first we were laughing because her mouth was just a steadily moving, like she was just talking away or something. So we are thinking she is going to have my personality. This was the long and detailed ultrasound where they check everything really good, so we got to watch her for about 15 minutes. My friend is the ultrasound tech, so she flipped it to 4D for us. As soon as she did that, little Ms. Moore looked straight at us and threw up a peace sign. It was the funniest thing ever! My friend said she had definitely never seen that happen before. And if we didn't already know she was going to have my personality, we do now...bc she is the busiest little thing ever! She wouldn't stay still for 2 seconds. They were trying to get pictures of her heart and brain, but she kept squirming. She has been like that during every ultrasound. Its no wonder I'm still getting sick everyday. The little thing won't ever take a nap!! Ha! Warning to friends and family...we will probably have the hyper kid everyone is scared to invite over to play! Apologies in advance!! We could see really clearly though with the 4D. It was incredible. I am almost positive she has Brian's facial features. Her little profile looks just like his. She had a sharp jaw line with definite cheek structure, which I definitely don't have! And her little nose looked just like Brian's! She weighed 13 oz. and measured 8 inches. They said everything looked great and she was growing just right!


Peace?? Don't plan to get much of that! =)
ReplyDeleteShe is already beautiful... love, mom
She may have your personality but from those pics, she looks like Brian! That is so amazing and beautiful. I can't wait to meet her and introduce her to her WILD cousins! Aunt Kelli
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile! I love that she threw you a peace sign! :)I know you can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete