Now its time for names, nursery colors, and registering. Not in any particular order bc I might be most excited about registering! My sweet friends are throwing me a shower in August and I can't wait!! As far as names go, still nothing yet. We have it narrowed down to 4, and I am about ready to flip a coin. One week I love double names, the next week I love names that start with an "E", the next week I love names that start with an "M", the next week I am back to double names. I mean really...I thought girls were supposed to have their little girls names picked out since they were like 20. Where have I been? Anywho...we will get there. As far as nursery colors, I really am not sure. I don't want to go crazy with pink, its just not really my favorite. I am thinking yellow and pale purple, or just neutrals with a splash of pink. Really need to start looking though! Its going to be so much fun!!! I've always secretly wanted to be an interior designer, so nows my chance!
Also, we have sold half the furniture in our house on Craigslist. Well half might be another one of my exaggerations, but alot! Some girl is coming today to take our double chair and our ottoman in the living room. I have had it since college so its time to say bye bye! A few weeks ago we sold our coffee and end tables. And we have another girl coming to look at our couch. So...on top of decorating the nursery, I get to pick out new furniture for the living room. yay!
So I haven't taken pics of myself in 4 weeks. Probably because I resemble a blowfish!!! The baby bump really started to grow in the last 3 weeks, but so did my face. Couldn't be because they had gummy bears for us at every single snack break during our 2 week meeting. Who does that to people? Well anyway...I didn't have any cravings before but now I do. Gummy Bears...Lovely! Why can't it be apples or something?
Saved the best news for last...she is kicking!! At first it was flutters but nows its the real deal. I feel her all day long! It is the best feeling in the world!! She did a flip last week and about scared me to death. I didn't know what was going on. Never fails, when I've had a bad day or stressed from work, she gives me a little kick to say I love you and it makes me all better!!!!!
So glad you are home! And yes, I have missed you! ;) I can't wait to see pictures of you. I know you must have a real deal baby bump now! How sweet it is to feel your baby kick! Enjoy every minute of it!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better in the entire world than to feel your baby kicking inside you!! Enjoy! I knew you would do great with your tests and we are so proud of you. Happy decorating! Aunt Kelli
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to see you! I'm so glad you're back in the burg. Hope the job is going well. Glad to hear your "mini me" is a soccer player. That is definitely the best feeling in the world! Just wait...towards the end, you might even "see" and elbow or knee. Jackson would move so much sometimes that you could actually see him kick/push/elbow me. It was neat, weird and funny all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
I still like Mary Tyler Moore!
ReplyDeleteAunt Ali