7.12.2009

Pink is for girl!!

Hmmmm...too many pinks to choose from??? So we got some samples and tried them on the wall.

Brian hard at work! He is going to paint the nursery next weekend while I am out of town on my girls trip to the beach!

So I guess in this picture they all kind of look the same. We are leaning towards top left. Its the lightest and the dullest. I wanted the lightest pink we could possibly get, and these are what we found!

Here is me and my buddy Sadie helping Daddy...aka...watching and giving moral support!


4 comments:

  1. Don't you just look precious!!!!! I know Maggie will love her room! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send Uncle Brian up this way to paint my girls' rooms. He looks like a pro! It is amazing how much you do for the first one. Claire had the pinkest room you can imagine, and poor Ella still has the same beige walls. We can't bring ourselves to do it. I know Maggie's room will be gorgeous!!! Aunt Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Brian he'd be done by now if he was using a bigger brush....maybe even a roller.

    --Uncle D

    ReplyDelete