9.23.2009

So Close!!

Only one more week and Maggie will be considered full term! What a relief! I am so ready for her to get here! When I first found out I was pregnant, everyone told me how much they loved being pregnant! You can eat anything you want! Your husband will rub your feet and back anytime! You have an excuse not to clean or cook! These were some of the things other mothers told me. YES...some of these things may be true...however, I would not say that it is a walk in the park. Pregnancy is NOT for sissies!! This pregnancy has been really hard on me. After getting over the swine flu, I caught a stomach bug and a sinus infection last week. My doctor finally took me out of work! Woo hoo! And now I am starting to feel better...minus the swollen feet, the fire burning heartburn, and the fact that NOTHING fits anymore! But...the good news is...this is all going to be worth it and I will get to hold my little bundle of joy in about a month!!! I cannot wait!!!

Alison came over last night and we did a maternity photo shoot! I wanted some fun pics to put in Maggie's baby book. Here are just a few!








2 comments:

  1. It is DEFINITELY worth every bit of pain and discomfort. I thought it was a bunch of bull when people said you will forget all the pain. You do!!! (By the way it gets worse at the end and in the hospital) =( I swore I would never have kids again, but I will. Just not yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics!!! I will be calling Ali for some pics too! It is weird but you forget most of the bad times of your pregnancy. It might seem like a long time to you but this has flown by!

    ReplyDelete