11.05.2009

10 Honest Facts

I love doing things like this. Thanks Heather for the nomination! Maggie happens to be sleeping right now so I did find time!

1- I once snuck out of my own house to roll(toilet paper) my own house. My sister was a freshman and I was a junior. Not the greatest idea because my dad caught us rolling the yard, and then I got grounded. Hoping Maggie is NOTHING like I was in high school!

2- When I was younger, I really really wanted to be like Jenny on Forrest Gump. I thought she was the coolest! I think that's where my hippy side came from...I attribute it to Jenny. Funny thing...Forrest Gump is Brian's favorite movie!

3- I have a small four leaf clover tattoo on my right foot. Beach trip to Destin...sophomore year of college. We all went and picked out tattoos. I, of course, volunteered to go first. Somehow...I was the only one that ended up with a tattoo this trip. I think I was tricked!! Thanks girlfriends! I do think it brings me good luck though!

4- I love a good FAD diet. I have tried them all. They usually work, but of course you gain it back. Lifestyle changes Kimberly! I am already trying to figure out what diet to do to get this post baby weight off! Gonna give weight watchers a shot I think. But there is some new diet doctor on the coast that I have heard great things about. I am a sucker for a new diet!

5- I LOVE to cook and LOVE trying new recipes! I would cook every day and night if I had the time and energy. However...I have trouble baking. Every time I make a cake or cookies, they never turn out like they are supposed to. I like a recipe that you don't have to follow exactly, and can improvise with my tastes or whatevers in the pantry.

6- I used to write poems all the time in high school. Not very many people know this. They were really good too! I have a secret poem diary kept in a secret box where no one can read them. I don't even think Brian has read them. I love going back and reading them from time to time. Takes me back to the old school when I was so cool.

7- If I could change anything about me, I would be able to sing. I am totally tone deaf...thanks Dad. Brian can't sing either. Maggie has no hope.

8- One of my very favorite things to do is to take a good road trip, especially when its to go hear a good band. I am concert deprived right now...and in desperate need of some good live music!!!

9- I was once in the band and played the saxophone. I was really good but I dropped out bc the band wasn't cool! I used to take piano lessons and was really good too. Then quit because I wanted to do other things after school. I got a guitar in college and took lessons. Then quit because I didn't have time. Do you see a trend here? I really wish I would have stuck with one of these instruments. I would love to be able to play something!

10- I am notorious for good falls. I trip over my own two feet all the time. But you better be quick to see me bc I will bounce back up so fast! My most embarrassing moment...8th grade Movie nite. Remember how everyone would meet at the mall and line up to get tickets right by the door. Well it was raining and my mom dropped me off and I was running in, tripped and slid about 10 feet into the mall. I had a skirt on and it flew up. Let's just say I got a good laugh out of everyone in line!

I hope that you enjoyed this and learned something new :) I don't have any more blogger friends to nominate. sniff sniff

Here are the rules:

1. Say thanks and give a link to the one who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 3 other fantastically brilliant blogs of content or design, or peeps that have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 3 people they've been awarded and make sure they're informed of these guidelines.

5 comments:

  1. Love the ten facts. Glad to know you are poetic. Whenever I am in a wedding my toast is in poetic form!!! I did giggle about sliding in the door at Turtle Creek Mall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ten facts :) I am also a faller and a bouncer :) I do the whole fall thing and then no one knew what happened because I get up so fast--haha. I fell leaving class one day at Southern, going up the stairs :) even tore my jeans :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You know I'm a total klutz! I fall going UP the stairs-you have to be really talented to do that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was behind on your blogs, so I really enjoyed the last two. I cannot dispute any of your 10 honest facts. As much as some of these things drove me crazy as you were growing up, they also represent what we all love about you. You are a unique individual, and have grown into a remarkable woman and mother. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm your anonymous mom. YOu know I have trouble with these things!

    ReplyDelete