I was told by Jill that I needed to post more pictures so here goes!
Recent things we are doing!
Trying to put our entire hand in our mouth and suck whatever fingers happen to stay in there!
She is my little sleepers. She falls asleep in her car seat before we even pull out of the driveway. This is a picture after we got home. I brought her in the house bc I just couldn't wake this little face up!

I realized the other day I have not even placed Maggie in her crib one time! She sleeps in her bassinet for the most part. With a couple of hours here and there in our bed. whoops:) However, she loves her bassinet and takes her naps there too so I have not been concerned with moving her to her crib. Well today I layed her down in there for a little while and she LOVED it! I even caught a little smile!


We are also trying out our bouncy seat. It plays music and rocks her and it is just great! However, she does look a little scared in it. ha!


We are all doing great here at the Moore house. Happiness is definitely in the air! We stayed around the house this weekend, as we can't do much with a 1 month old w/ no shots! Brian got the yard looking awesome. I planted pansies and snapdragons. I went on a much needed Walmart run. (I think its been 2 months!) And we had the family over for some football Saturday night, however no comment on the STATE game. ugh!!!!!!
Next weekend we are going to break out the Christmas boxes. I can't wait!! I already had my first Starbucks Peppermint Mocho frappuccino which means the Christmas season has begun!
Good job on the pictures!!!!! I am digging that coat. You will learn to love a bouncey seat. Too bad they out-grown them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jill for making her post pics!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!!
I can't wait to meet Ms Maggie!
Looks like things are going great. It's hard to believe it gets better everyday, but it does! Love & miss you tons!
Well now, that's about the cutest baby I've ever seen.
ReplyDeletelove,
YaYa