So let's talk about the big game tonight. I have never been much of a Saints fan...I have never really cared. So why jump on the bandwagon now that they are doing good. So GOOOO Brett!! I have always been a Brett fan...so I remain loyal.
Also, go Colts! Look for my cousin, #69. He is on one of the special teams.
I don't have any new pictures to post. Well really I just don't feel like taking the cord out and plugging it into my computer and then downloading pictures. Pure laziness really, but this blog has to be short and sweet while Mags is taking a little cat nap.
Maggie is growing and changing daily. It is all happening way too fast!! Some new things she is doing:
1) smiling and laughing out loud
2) sitting in her bumbo like a big girl
3) using her hands, she can hold her rattle and she likes to swat at things
4) she has noticed her feet. she reaches for them and stares at them constantly
5) taking full naps in her crib. woo hoo. nights coming soon...stay tuned
6) cooing and talking all the time. i say mama at least 100 times a day. i am determined for this to be her first word:)
7) pulling my hair, my earrings or necklace and yanking. OUCH!
This weekend was another low key weekend. We did some yard work yesterday, and cleaned the house. We are getting everything all ready to have people over next weekend after her baptism. Next weekend is also her sip and see that my mom and some of her friends are doing. We are excited about both and the big weekend ahead. I bought the most beautiful pink hydrangea to use as a centerpiece on the table. Afterwards, we will plant it in the yard and watch it grow, and always remember Maggie's special baptism.
OK...I couldn't resist not posting a picture of it.

Those flowers are beautiful! Glad she is sleeping in her crib well-always a relief :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!:)
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE that fabric too! I made my girls some shorts last summer out of it! I just can't get enough of it! So sweet for a nursery too!:) Have a great day!