First of all, let me just note...We have had zero luck getting her to sleep in her crib. Well really...we haven't tried all that hard. But this is what happens when I lie her down in there. She rolls over, sits up, looks at me like "what in the world are you trying to pull mamma?"

Mags had a big Easter weekend. Friday night we went over to Heather's house for some egg dying and pizza! We had a blast. It is so much fun now to get together with friends and let our kids play together. This is Maggie getting ready for the party!


The Easter Bunny was extra good since she has been sick. She got some new clothes(none of which she needed but its still fun), some new rattles and chew toys(yes, i call them chew toys instead of teething rings. I have had a dog way too long!) but her favorite present was her new pink laptop. It lights up and sings all kinds of songs.


We made it to church today, thank goodness. Maggie is finally acting like she is feeling better. We tried her in the nursery today for the FIRST time. The nursery workers said she did great! And I must admit...church was so much better with her in the nursery. I could actually listen to the sermon without stressing about Maggie making too much noise or starting to cry or needing her diaper changed, etc. After church we went to YaYa and Pops for some yummy food!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family and good food and most importantly took time out of their day to thank God for giving us eternal life through his son!

I love the Easter pics! Glad she is feeling better. She'll learn to sleep in her crib- no harm in letting her play by herself in there ;)
ReplyDelete