4.01.2010

Poor Ears and I don't mean the Easter Bunny's

Well we are on Day 5 of Maggie being sick. We went to the doctor on Monday, who told us she had an upper respiratory infection and it would have to run its course. But her fever and cough kept getting worse, so we went back to the doctor last night. She now has an ear infection in both ears. She is just pitiful, and has been so sweet and cuddly. 3 nights of no sleep and a sick baby can make for a cranky mamma and wife though!

For just a split second at the doctors office, she forgot she was sick as soon as she saw the noisy white paper that she can crinkle.


My little sick bunny. I told her the Easter Bunny was going to be extra special to her this Sunday. I only hope she will be well enough to go to church!


So Maggie is right at 5 1/2 months now. I know I said 4 months was my favorite age, but now 5 1/2 is! She is just into everything and making me smile every second. Her new thing is reaching her arms out to me when she wants me to pick her up. I love that! She is also making many more noises now. Brian and I swear she can say "hey" but its really just her little noise that she makes when she is excited. When we do tummy time, she pushes herself up right into the crawling position. She can inch backwards, but she hasn't mastered going forward yet. I think its coming though! She sat up by herself about three times so far, but its not an everyday thing and it doesn't last but for about 5 seconds. She is completely spoiled rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way!


4 comments:

  1. Poor baby girl, I have to say she is the spitting image of B in that last pic wow!! I hope she gets better soon so she can play in her Easter Basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing, Josie got sick alot after we started day care, too. But they will have immune systems of a buzzard before its over with =) It seems like she has been better since she was about 6 or 7 mos, though. She is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw :( Hope she feels better soon!! Let me know if yall need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Maggie! I can tell by looking at her eyes that she doesn't feel good. Ear infections are the worst!

    I hope the Easter Bunny will be good to her. She has been sick and needs a little something extra.

    ReplyDelete