This weekend was SO relaxing and wonderful! Brian had a work thing Friday night so Mags and I hung around the house and played all sorts of fun things! Saturday we slept late and did absolutely nothing while the supposedly bad weather came and went. We went to Heather's crawfish boil that afternoon, even though Maggie had a fever by then. We had a great time and especially enjoyed the company. Maggie kept a fever through today. Not sure what is wrong. Might be ears...she is very congested. Prolly head to doctor tomorrow if nothing changes. No pics to post from the weekend. Sorry!
I did have a few new discoveries I wanted to share...
1) Chocolate Cheerios are tha BOMB!!!
2) Parenthood, the new TV show after Biggest Loser on Tuesday night is SOOO good
3) Comcast On Demand has a kids section...with all sorts of shows for little ones to watch. Can't believe I am just now finding this out!
4) and last but not least...Target just got in the CUTEST clothes
Ok...night night blog people.
I have a Chocolate Cheerio's addiction....see you Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteMy friend was just telling me about the chocolate cheerios! I'll have to try them. Good luck with the 5K!! I bet you love it!
ReplyDeleteI will start on a negative note but will end on a positive one...
ReplyDeleteI am a little bitter that I don't have any pictures to look at!!
Good luck in the 5K! I would definitely die. I am no runners... and to be extremely honest... I just don't exercise. My insurance people might love to know that!