7.18.2010

9 Months Already!!

So Maggie was 9 months on Friday!! Where does the time go? Somebody slow it down PLEASE.....

She weighs 20.1 lbs. (60th percentile)
She is 30 inches tall. (50th percentile)
She was given the go ahead for read food!!


Busted trying to get my magazines!!

Studying for the GMAT. She's already thinking about grad school. She's a studious girl, that Maggie!!

Helping Dada put together her new walker!!


Look at her go! She is all over the house now!

Helping Mama with the dishes!

She wasn't very crazy about her first taste of bananas!!


2 comments:

  1. I thought about her the other day- she'll be 1 before you know it! Have fun with the real food :) I love that pic of her looking at your magazines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets even more adorable with each new post, Kimberly! I can't believe she is almost 1?!

    ReplyDelete