So I said in my previous post I was looking forward to my 2 little munchkins being best friends. But I'm afraid this friendship might get in the way...
I LOVE this! I just know that Sugar will be that good with my kiddos one day! Congrats again, Kimberly!! Robert and his sister are 13 months apart and are super close!
Married to my very best friend. Currently living in Hattiesburg, MS. We are blessed with a fun loving, always happy, beautiful baby girl named Maggie, and a sweet, handsome little angel named Miller!! We feel blessed beyond our means. Life is so good!!
Ssssoooooooo sweet! It doesn't get much cuter than that! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! I just know that Sugar will be that good with my kiddos one day! Congrats again, Kimberly!! Robert and his sister are 13 months apart and are super close!
ReplyDeletetoooo cute! I hope mister Bay loves his little brother as much as Sadie loves her little sis! -Lyndsey
ReplyDelete