10.04.2010

FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I mentioned October is my VERY favorite month!! The leaves are changing, weather is cooler, football season, the smell of burning leaves and charcoal grills, fall flavors at Starbucks, fall colors and new clothes, my wedding anniversary, and my baby girl's birthday!!!

I can't believe I am planning her first birthday party and its this weekend. MY how time flies!! She is one busy little bee these days. I don't have alot of pictures but I can promise after the weekend and her party I will!!

She is obsessed with Daddy's shoes. She drags them around the house at all times, even when she is fussing.

It has been so gorgeous lately, we have spent every afternoon outside! Usually when I pick her up from school, we do something fun just the 2 of us. Sometimes we stroll, or play outside with Sadie, or go to the park. She LOVES to swing!!

She has recently discovered my tupperware drawer...



Stay tuned for bday party pictures and Maggie's birth story coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of her and the tupperware! She looks like she's really trying to figure it out in the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete