10.15.2010
Part 2
So I was induced early that morning. I started having small contractions about an hour later, and they got worse and worse as the day progressed. I had visitors all day, and the majority of both of our families were there anxiously waiting!! The nurse kept coming in trying to give me an epidural, but I had this feeling it was too early. I just knew in the back of my mind Maggie wasn't ready to come today. After laboring all day and absolutely NOTHING happening, Dr. Kot came in at 4pm and gave us the option of having a c-section right then or going through the induction again tomorrow. She said regardless bc of my blood pressure issues, I wasn't going home and the baby was coming tomorrow no matter what! I chose the 2nd option! I was determined to do everything I could not to have a c-section, so all of our guests left and went home. It was Thursday night so I got to watch Greys Anatomy and Private Practice, and relax in the extremely comfortable hospital bed...NOT! I would be induced again the next morning at 5am, and meet my sweet baby girl one way or another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even though I already know what happens, I'm enjoying reading this :) I think I might do this soon...
ReplyDelete