Maggie's bday party was actually a week before her birthday, so last Saturday for her real bday we took her to the pumpkin patch in Collins. We LOVE that place and will make it annual event for sure. Maggie had so much fun!!
We started off the day with orange sweet rolls.
yes, she has on the same outfit that she had on at her party. we had to get more use out of her birthday outfit!!






We took her to lunch at Shady Acres for some good ol homecookin. She had her first fried chicken, which she loved. We ended the day with Jody's famous iced cookies. This was a first for her as well. She is a girl after my own heart. Ate all the cookie!!


We had her year appointment this week. She weighs 23 lbs, and is 30 inches long. 75th percentile in both categories. She had actually lost a little weight but he said that was normal since she is basically running everywhere now. We have been trying whole milk for almost 2 weeks now, and she hates it!! She spits it out every time and then throws her sippy cup across the room. We have tried straw milk, and choc milk, and mixing banana yogurt in it, and mixing it with her formula, and putting instant carnation breakfast mix in it, etc. etc. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! She transitioned so easy to eating real food, so I just assumed she would love milk. Boy was I wrong!!!
She is talking up a storm now. Her favorite words are Dada, Mama, Baba, Ball, Block, Dog, Bye Bye, Uh Oh, Thank you, and Hey! The doctor asked if she had started temper tantrums yet. Well we all know the answer to that with one of my previous posts!!! He said to ignore them and act like I am doing something else. Seems to be working nicely.
Update on LBM...We find out the sex THIS Monday!!! I am feeling great and this has been an easy pregnancy so far. I'm putting my money on boy...
I can't wait to hear!!
ReplyDeleteFord did the same thing with whole milk. We had to slowly transition into it. We started with putting 1 ounce in his bottle... the next day I did 2 ounces and so forth.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Monday!!!
Wish I could offer you some advice with the milk, but Jackson loved it. I don't like milk either, Maggie! I can't wait until Monday!!! I'm betting it's a boy :) Glad yall had fun at Mitchell Farms. We go every year and love it.
ReplyDelete