Grief is something crazy. It comes and goes with waves of emotions that I never knew existed. And while I don't write about my other little girl very much, I think about her every second of every day. And I take comfort in knowing she is running and playing on the biggest playground in the world. And no matter how many kids we have here on this earth, we have one more waiting on us in heaven.
4.01.2011
Just Another Day
My due date was this week. It came and passed just like any other day. I didn't say anything to anyone, and no one said anything to me(except 1 good friend and she knows who she is). I have been dreading this day for months. I didn't know how I would react or what kind of emotions it would stir up. I didn't know if I should treat it like any old day or treat it with something a little more special. I had read on the internet that it was a good idea to write a letter to my child, and say all the things I wish I could say to her. But life happens, and before I knew it, the day was over just like any other day. I sort of feel a bit of relief now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The day came and went for me too. I'm glad you feel some relief now. I think about you daily! Much love!
ReplyDeleteI knew it was coming up but wasn't sure of the exact day. I'm so sorry! Love you bunches.
ReplyDeleteI'm a terrible friend :( I love & miss you tons & I'm glad you are feeling better about things.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU! ps, I haven't been on your blog in months & I'm so glad you still do it! Love catching up on you guys