Ode to My Blue Jeans
Oh Blue Jeans, Oh Blue Jeans, how I long for thee
To fit snugly at first, then stretch as the fabric breaks free
Out of the dryer, tight as a drum drum drummy
Doing all kinds of stretches, to make them fit on my tummy
My comfy ones, my dressy ones, my in betweens
It didn't matter to me, they were all my jeans
My Target ones were some of my fave
I never cared that you were cheaply made
My Gap ones never let me down
And my Joe's were saved for going out on the town
My trouser jeans I could even wear to work
And if I could fit in my skinny jeans, it was always a perk
I had vintage washed, dark washed, gray, and black ones too
You sadly sit in my closet, what's a girl to do?
Oh Blue Jeans, Oh Blue Jeans, how I miss you
We shall meet again soon, it is LONG overdue
Did you seriously make this up?! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDelete