I should have posted Maggie's 2 year stats by now, but this forgetful, pregnant brain forgot to make her a 2 year old check up appt! When I finally called, they could not see her until December!! So we patiently wait...
In the meantime, her personality is in full bloom!! She is stubborn, opinionated, independent, and much much much like someone else I know!! (me!!!) She definitely wakes up every morning knowing exactly which TV show she would like to watch, exactly what she would like to eat for breakfast, what outfit she would like to wear, and what color bow she is going to wear with it(even if it doesn't match!) I probably hear the words, "my do it," about 30 times a day. She wants to read her own book, fix her own hair, brush her own teeth, etc etc!
She is obsessed with her two different boots. Boots(from Dora) and her rainboots. They are both nearby at all times! We have to tuck Boots the monkey in every night with her blanket and then pat him night night! She looks so big to me in this picture. She is talking up a storm and says the funniest things all the time. The other day we walked outside and she said, "Ahhhh, the leaves are just beautiful!" She is calling Brian and me "guys" now, and everything is "hey guys, no guys, bye guys, etc." No idea where she picked up on that! She also calls me "mom" and Brian "dad" now. Again, when did she grow up so fast?!! I hear "No Way Mom" about 10 times a day. She is a mess! With that being said, she is still the sweetest little girl I know! I have been keeping her home from school a lot lately to get extra cuddles and kisses before baby arrives! I'm feeling emotional and guilty for what she is about to go through, but I know we will all be fine!

We stayed home for a few days last week and attempted potty training. DISASTER!!! This big mama could barely bend down to the floor to clean up her messes all day. Needless to say, we will attempt that again after Miller arrives!
Speaking of Miller, he is weighing in at a whopping 6. 25 lbs already and still has 3 1/2 weeks to go! The date has been scheduled for December 8th, as long as my blood pressure doesn't continue to keep going up, which it has done at my last 2 appts. He may be here earlier than that! I would like to report that I am feeling great, but let's face it, I am miserable. I can't breathe, walk, eat, shower, or anything else without it requiring 10 times for energy that most people. I have never been this exhausted in my life. 3 1/2 weeks seems like an eternity away, but I know it is better for him to stay in there as long as possible, so I'm trying to have a good attitude about it! I cannot wait to see what my little bug looks like!! I'm guessing he will look like Maggie's twin, which means he will look like Brian's twin. Those Moore genes always seem to dominate! I'm expecting a little turned up nose and a head full of jet black hair! I may be totally wrong though!
In other news, my sister and Brian finished a 10K last weekend. Brian literally ran one time for practice before this race, and then came in 2nd! Who does that?!! I was very proud of them both!

Stay tuned for some yummy recipes. I've been cooking alot(nesting), and have tried several new things off of Pinterest. I will post soon!

I am grinning reading this about Maggie! See, you thought I was making things up about my B ;) ;) Oh these girls!! She will make a wonderful big sister. Hang in there :) :)
ReplyDeleteBless your heart! I know how you feel and it sucks but it'll all be over soon enough. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete