11.17.2011

Recipes as Promised!!

These are some of the yummy things I have been cooking up lately! Thank you pinterest!

Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta

*This was delicious but had no meat. If your husband is a meat and potatoes guy, this would be great with chicken! I think next time I will add spinach too!


Corn and Potato Chowder
Click here for recipe!


Black Bean and Sour Cream Enchiladas


One Pot Pasta
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 package fresh mushrooms, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp olive oil
2 jars tomato-basil spaghetti sauce
1 cup water
1 Tb dried Italian seasoning, or just basil and oregano is fine
1 20 oz. package refrigerated 4-cheese ravioli
1 cup shredded mozzarella

Cook ground beef and drain. Set aside. In large pot, saute onion & mushrooms in olive oil until soft. Add garlic and saute for another minute. Stir in cooked beef, 1 cup water, spaghetti sauce, and seasonings. Let the sauce simmer for 30 min or longer. When ready to serve, bring sauce to a boil and add the ravioli, reduce heat to medium low, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese and serve immediately.

This little girl ate every single bite!!


Chicken and Artichoke Casserole
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken (or use a rotisserie)
1 box Uncle Bens Original Wild Rice
1 can artichoke hearts, drained
1 small jar diced pimentos, drained
1 can water chestnuts, drained
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayo
1 tube ritz crackers
butter
garlic salt

Cook rice according to package. Then mix together rice, cooked chicken, artichoke hearts, pimentos, water chestnuts, mayo, & cream of chicken soup. Put in greased casserole dish. Melt some butter and add a little garlic salt to it for the topping. Crush the tube of ritz crackers and spread on top. Then drizzle with the garlic butter. Bake COVERED at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly. May need to uncover the last 5 minutes to brown crackers.

Enjoy!! Post some of your fall favorites as well!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try some of these! Mike picked the tomato and mozzarella pasta and the one pot pasta so I'll let you know what we think! That is if I don't totally masacre the whole meal! Which is something I am very good at!

    ReplyDelete