4.01.2009

First Timer

Well I have been wanting to create a blog for quite some time, but have not found the energy to do so. Then when my friend Amanda created one, I thought to myself, if she can do it with twins and a business to run, then I can surely do it with no job and lots of free time.  So thanks for the inspiration Amanda!

I wanted a blog for a few reasons. 
1. This is a great way to keep everyone up to date on my pregnancy. YES! I am preggo!
2. This is a great way to share stories and pictures once Baby Moore arrives. 
3. I have lots of extra time on my hands right now and I need something to do:)

So who is this blogger? What does she have to say? I am 27 years old, married to my very best friend, and expecting our first child this October. We couldn't be more excited! God is amazing, and after hearing a strong, loud heartbeat at only 8 weeks, its hard to believe that this is anything short of a miracle from God!  We just had our first ultrasound, and we got to see the little blob, the little blob with a heartbeat that is! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We could barely make out arms and legs, but one thing was for sure, there really was something alive and growing inside me! The doctor said it was the size of a blueberry. Well that was a few weeks ago and this week it has grown to the size of a lemon, and will double in size in the next few weeks. I am 11 weeks now, and the most crucial and critical developmental stage is behind us. Now, we will watch the little lemon grow into something bigger and stronger!

As for me, I am feeling so-so. Morning time is not my favorite, but sleeping is. I have gotten some of the best sleep in my life. And my dreams...my dreams are so vivid and dramatic. I have never had dreams like this. They are usually funny and something so far fetched it's ridiculous. I haven't had morning sickness yet, just some nausea when I wake up that usually goes away mid morning. My biggest complaint would be my energy level. I have never been one to sit around and do nothing, but lately I can't seem to find the energy to even go to the grocery store. People keep telling me my energy will pick up in the 2nd trimester, and that is 1 week away, so I am most excited about that happening. 

Stay tuned...more updates when more energy comes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful! It is so fun to read what you are going through! I can relate on so many levels and I truly miss "going through" it! Maybe soon! You seem to be having a pregnancy similar to mine, no morning sickness and being extremely tired! I hope it goes away like mine did for a while, but it does come back, just as a warning! I love you and miss you and cannot wait to be closer so we can hopefully see more as you grow! Enjoy that sleep, it will never be the same again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...so glad you bit the bullet. It will be fun to follow along and you will love to look back on it! love you guys!

    the Pierce's

    ReplyDelete