4.27.2009

When God Closes One Door...

When God closes one door, he opens another, but sometimes it is hell in the hallway! Well I am about ready to get out of the hallway!!  As you all know, my vehicle was taken from me when I got laid off, so...we just had one vehicle between Brian and I. So Brian was driving my parents old 4-runner for awhile, until we figured out what we were going to do. And the bad news is...he had a wreck this past Friday. I mean...the boy has never had a wreck in his life and the 2 months he borrows my dads vehicle, he has one. It was just a fender bender and everyone was ok, thank goodness! Just $3000 damage to the 4-runner though. OUCH! And now we are down to one vehicle again. 

I heard back from one of the pharma companies I was interviewing with and they chose someone else to fill the position. So 1 down, 2 more to hear from. Hopefully one of those jobs is that door that is about to open for us!!  It is really hard trying to focus on the pregnancy and the baby while also putting forth all of my effort into job searching. I am so ready to just get a job so I can actually enjoy this pregnancy and start to focus on it just a little more!

And my allergies...my stinkin aggravating annoying allergies! Dean, I feel ya bud! This is terrible!! I thought I had outgrown my allergies, but I realized that it is Mississippi pollen and pine. I didn't have this problem when I lived in Memphis at all.  I also read in my pregnancy bible that pregnant women sometimes develop a permanent stopped up nose. There was a name for it, but I already forgot it. So to add to my allergies, it might be the pregnancy also. Brian is putting together our new air purifier right now. It is supposed to clean the air of all pet dander, pollen, mold, etc. etc. I am very excited! Lets hope this helps!! Because getting rid of Sadie is NOT an option!!
 
I feel like this post was all negative thoughts...but sometimes you just have those days. I am over it now...but thanks for letting me rant! I know God has a plan for us and I am excited to see what the future holds. We put all of our faith in him, so really...we aren't worried or fearful. Just patiently waiting and listening for him to reveal his plan. I keep hoping its that I need to be a stay at home mom. ha! 

This is one of our favorite verses:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  -Philippians 4:6

1 comment:

  1. I think it's called "pregnancy rhinitis." The way my allergies have been acting lately, maybe I'm pregnant too. --Uncle D

    ReplyDelete