5.03.2009

A dog in heat

I swear I have the nose of a dog in heat now! Everything has a smell. Most things not so nice. I cannot believe how grossed out I get at the certain smells of things. I went to a crawfish boil yesterday. Brian and I had a blast by the way. Brian ate crawfish for about 4 hours straight. Thanks Heather again for the fun times! However...I have been to a million crawfish boils in my lifetime and the smell of crawfish hasn't bothered me...until yesterday and my preggo nose started smelling them. Yuck! I couldn't get near them. I def didn't eat any of them. And then today after church we went to Lenny's. Love Lenny's. I wanted to throw up when we walked in the place smelled so bad. It is the strangest thing. Now I do enjoy this dog sense of smell when I smell some things, like fresh cut grass, my lemon candles, or my new bath products. The smell is nicely multiplied! Which by the way...I am a huge bath junkie. If you ever take a shower in my bathroom, you will have your choice of about 10 different bath products. But I have a new favorite. Dial bodywash, the new cranberry scent. It is so awesome!!! Thanks Target for displaying it in the middle isle!

Ok, enough about my dog nose.  I have been feeling ok. I actually got sick 3 times this week.  I thought once you got to the 2nd trimester it was smooth sailing for a few months, but it doesn't look that way for me. I go to the doctor tomorrow, and I am going to ask what in the world I can take for my allergies and for my nausea. I have been much more nauseated lately. I don't know if its from the stopped up nose or the pregnancy, or both!

I go to the doc tomorrow for my 16th week visit. She will schedule my ultrasound to find out the sex!! I will give you a date as soon as I know! I am hoping to talk her into doing the ultrasound around 18 weeks because I am leaving for training with my new job for 3 weeks and will be out of town from my 19th week to my 21st. Brian and I decided today we really need to start thinking about names. At least have a top 10 list or something. That way when we find out the sex, we won't have to call it an it any longer!!

Speaking of gender...DO NOT go get that dumb gender test. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to read in my life. Brian and I both couldn't figure it out. We took it on Friday, and the results were so unclear. I won't go into detail how the test works, but lets just say we are 50% sure its a boy and 50% sure its a girl!!

Off to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Sunday night TV is my fave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment