Well yesterday was Brian's bday. The big 26th! Gosh he is young!! We had a great day! Went and picked out a car in the morning. Yes, I know. I get a new car on Brian's bday! Poor Brian! I ended up picking out a pearl white Nissan Murano. I LOVE it!! We are going to pick it up today so I will post pics later! We went to eat last night at Chesterfields. It was pretty good. Its just not what it used to be 10 years ago. Here is Brian opening up his new present. His Costas! He has been wanting some for awhile now. Now he doesn't have to squint anymore!
And here is me at 17 weeks! I need a tshirt to wear that says, "I'm not fat, just pregnant!" I'm still at that awkward stage. But not for long!
You're NOT a cow!! You look beautiful :) Hope you're enjoying the car!! Give Brian a belated bday hug for me.
ReplyDeleteKimberly, you look so precious!!! Can't wait to find out of you're having a boy or girl!!
ReplyDelete