Well we have a princess on our hands! A little girl, my little mini me!! I can't wait!! Poor Brian, he is in for a treat!! I already apologized to him for the money I'm about to spend!! As if I needed another reason to shop, little girl clothes are the cutest!!!!! We really did think it was going to be a boy, therefore, we don't have many girl names picked out. Time to start thinking about that, about nursery colors, bedding, everything! OH...I CAN'T WAIT!!!
We had so much fun last night at dinner. My mom cooked a great meal. We brought in pink cupcakes and had everyone open their individual cupcake before dinner. It was a lot of fun! Everyone was so excited, as are we!!!
Can't you tell my Dad is partial to little girls? :)
Kimberly you will be a wonderful mother! I'm so excited for you! You'll have so much fun shopping for her and dressing her up! I know this little princess will bring you much joy!
ReplyDelete