5.22.2009

New Car!!

Finally got the Murano! Its been at the dealership all week, but they were slow getting some things done. SO...I have been patiently and politely waiting:) ha! But we got to pick it up today and we love it! 2 things I am so pumped about. #1- Bose Sterio System. I have never had Bose before and it sounds SOOO good!  #2- It tells me how many miles until I am empty on gas. OMG! Do you know what a lifesaver that is. I have never had that before either. As many of you know, I absolutely positively despise pumping gas. I wait until the very last possible mile to do it, which has left me stranded lots of times with no gas station in site. Needless to say, I have run out of gas numerous times and this handy little feature will save me lots of trouble! Other than that, its really pretty and has everything I wanted inside. Sunroof, leather, etc. Here are some pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment