Well I started work yesterday. Here is my work station for this week. I swear I could be a cardiologist now! I know all about the cardiovascular system, heart attacks, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, congestive heart failure, and cardiovascular disease! WHEW!!! I have so much information to learn but the good news is...it is very interesting to me. This is one of my favorite parts of my job. Learning about the amazing human body and the different disease states. I leave for New York next week for training and I only have to go for 2 weeks!! WOO HOO!
As for me...I have still been really sick. I just can't seem to shake this nausea and exhaustion! Its been hard for me to study and focus. I think I have pregnancy ADD! Is there such a thing? But I can't concentrate like I used to be able to, and I get easily distracted now. Oh well...I'm doing the best I can! The doc did give me the bomb medicine. Its the same medicine they give to chemo patients for their nausea. So that has been VERY helpful! Tomorrow is the big day!! Just Brian and I are going to the doctor, but afterwards we are going to my parents house for dinner. My mom has invited the whole family over for dinner, including Brian's mom. We had Amanda make some cupcakes and we will put blue or pink sprinkles on them tomorrow night after we find out, and bring them with us to dinner and surprise everyone!! I still think its a boy, but since I have been saying it out loud, I bet it will be a girl. Which I am totally happy either way!!!
I can't wait to find out!! I am so bummed that we can't be there to find out if it is a niece or a nephew with the rest of the family. The Applegates still put our money on boy. But if it is a girl, we can give you plenty of advice: like start saving NOW!! Aunt Kelli
ReplyDelete